2010/05/02

I should b happy bout it..bt i'm nt

29th of april-i check my ntu status,n they offer me a computer science course..i should b very happy,bcuz tis is wad i want after i graduate from form 6..bt after being excited 4 a few minutes,i began start to worry..not tat i worry of pressure i will face when study at thr..is d financial problem i worry bout..1 sems fees is 11k s'pore dollar..MY GOD!!! RM 25k like tat lo!!!hw can my parents afford tis huge amount of money..even i got apply some scholarships,but i thnk i cant get it...its very hard to get a scholarrships..even i go get loan,it dint cover all my tuition fees..haiz.....
a friend of my also get the ntu offer,but after considering d tuition fees n d living expenditure he give up going to s'pore,and rather stay at m'sia n go to local u..haiz...
wad should i do???should i go ? o should i stay?i'm jz scared tat after get a loan,after i graduate,i cant afford to pay back all d loan.. T.T.. really hope my 2nd birthday wish can be granted,since my 1st wish has bcum real..if i get a scholarship,den nw all my problem wil be solve..hopefulll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top