2011/05/25

Ronaldo return to MU???

Is Ronaldo really going back to Man United??

Man, I really hope this day will come where CR7 is again on Old Trafford.
On July 2009,when he leaves United and join Real Madrid it is quite heart break for me. My idol player in MU had left. But since joining RM is his childhood dream, no one should stop him.

Until now there always got news say about Ronaldo miss about the moment in United, still in a good relationship with the boss,Sir Alex Ferguson and his friends in United. Quite happy to read all these news, because it proof that Ronaldo still in touch with United.

Now there are rumours about Ronaldo might come back Manchester United, and Ferguson welcome him back. This make me very excited!!! I really want to see Ronaldo wearing the Red Devil no.7 again. Really hope this day will come.

Cristiano Ronaldo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top