2015/01/01

2015 New Year's Resolutions


Happy New Year!!! 2015, 明けまして おめでとう!

2014 had been a great year for me, now I hope 2015 will be even better. What shall I do to make 2015 a better year?


No.1 Aiming JPLT N2
Even though I've graduated, won't be much involve in JAC anymore, but my love towards Japanese will NOT reduce! I'm taking a part time Japanese language course this year and aiming to take N2 this July.頑張ろう!!!

No.2 Be more independent at work
Even though I still have no idea does this job suit me, but I really want to learn as much as I can so that I won't get nervous when faced some error and always need the help from my colleagues. Be more independent!! Do as much as possible!! Company is not paying me for nothing!

No.3 Do at least 5 video projects 
I have been lazy with photography last year, but I did started to learn a new skill - video editing. Even though I'm still a beginner at it, I hope to learn more and improve my skill along the way while editing some videos. First video in mind, my grad trip in Japan! 

No.4 Don't be lazy! EXERCISE!!
My biggest failure last year is not losing weight but instead gaining more. When my working life started, I have been really lazy to exercise and causing my pants getting tighter. I can't let this laziness happen anymore! Must start a healthy lifestyle to lose my weight! Aiming weight : 65kg! Aiming waist size : 30cm!! 

No.5 Be more Active! Be more Aggressive!
I always tend to talk with friends that I know and be quiet with strangers. I realize if I continue like this, I might be living alone forever! NO! I don't want to be like this forever!! COME ON! Be more active! Take initiative to talk with people! Expand my circle! Don't always hide behind a laptop!

No.6 Find out who am I
I believe this is the toughest question for all humans. "Who am I?" "What I want to do?" Even though I have graduated, I still have no idea what I really want to do. What do I really want to achieve? Hopefully I can find an answer this year~

No.7 Travel at least once
Last year I had traveled a few places for my grad trip, but I still don't have any plan for this year yet. Maybe because of the start of working life, it is really hard to plan too advance. Anyway, my target for every year is to travel at least once even though is the same country(Japan),hehe. I guess this year most likely will go Taiwan with family, and hope to go Hiroshima prefecture during Autumn season in Japan. 

No.8 Collect Mighty Morphin Power Ranger series figurines
I feel that my passion towards collecting figurines had drop drastically recently. But still I want to collect some figurines that I really want. Last year, I already manage to collect Ultraman Ace and Taro, and completed my RX collection. So this year I aim to collect all the Mighty Morphin Power Ranger members. I already got the Red Ranger, still left 5 more.

So these are what I aim to achieve in 2015 to make 2015 a better year! Again, Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top