2024/07/17

Perfume "COD3 OF P3RFUM3 ZOZ5" Asia Tour 2024 in Bangkok

 It's been 5 years since the last Perfume concert I went. Finally they are back to Asia Tour!!!

In 2020 I went to Japan for their last day of the Japan tour. However it was cancelled in the last minute due to COVID restriction. Never thought that the Asia Tour in Taipei in 2019 would be the last concert since then. 

In 2024 February, Perfume announced they gonna have an Asia Tour this year! I was so excited and prayed that this time please come to Singapore. 🙏


In March, they finally revealed the locations. This time don't have Singapore stop again 😭 After some discussion with my friends, we decided to go for the last stop which is in Bangkok. For me I chose there mainly because Bangkok is the nearest to Singapore so I can go there just for the weekends. LOL
Once we saw the seat map, without doubt we are getting the Zone A ticket. The nearest place to the ladies. It was 4,300 baht per ticket (~ SGD 161).

On 12th July, I took a half day leave and took AirAsia to Bangkok. All of us have different timing of the flights, because everyone have their own plan. For me I mainly go there for the concert and fly back to Singapore on Sunday night. This time I booked the hotel called S Box Sukhumvit Hotel and it's literally just opposite the concert location - UOB Live.
The view from my room

13th July - the concert day, after having lunch in the mall we went up to queue for collecting our tickets. The ticket collection start from 1 pm, but there was already a short queue before that. 80% of the people who are queueing are Japanese. For this Asia Tour, P.T.A members able to purchase the ticket via the fans club. Even though I'm a P.T.A member, they use PIA ticket system which I couldn't buy because they need a Japan phone number. So I can only buy thru the Thai Ticket Major system.
Information Board

  
Ticket Collection Booth

Simple Ticket

In this Asia Tour, all the P.T.A and W.P.T.A members who joined the concert are able to receive a special participation gift from them.

It's an acrylic magnet

Merchandise booth start from 2pm


This time I bought a black t-shirt, towel and 5 pins. 

While waiting to collect the ticket and the merchandise booth to open, we realized there they only play 3 Perfume songs - Tokyo Girl, Magic of Love and FLASH! They keep on repeat these 3 songs, especially Flash 😅 Hope they can play some other songs too. 

The usual peeps to Perfume concert ^^

Banner created by Thai fans club

Around 5.50 pm, we went up to start queuing to go into the hall. However our ticket number start from 435 so we can only start to queue from 6.30pm. Before that I realized I forgot to wear my spec out, so in the end I still ran back to hotel to wear my spec and rushed back to queue. Luckily the hotel I was staying is just at the opposite road. At 7pm finally it's our turn to go in! At first I thought the front row will be occupied by the first group of people, but in the end most people gathered in the middle. So it wasn't very pack at the side area and we chose to stand on the right side because I remember correctly NOCCHi mostly stand on the right side during group division. LOL
We were quite close to the stage. Only 3 or 4 rows of people in front of us


The seating area at the back. One of my friend was there

7.20pm, the fans start clapping and cheering for their oshi's name. A~chan ~~! NOCCHi !! Yukachan!! For this concert there was a live viewing in Japan too, so before the concert start the camera shoot at us  to let them see the fans in Bangkok and everyone just cheered loudly in front of the camera. LOL. During that time my heart was pounding quite fast. Oh my god, this is it! I'm finally about to see them. 

At 7.30pm sharp, all the lights are out! Everyone shout and cheer! Then the intro video start. After the video ended, the 3 ladies were on the stage! Aaah!!! The first song - FLASH! (No wonder they keep playing this song. LOL)

They were so close, I was able to see them so clearly especially NOCCHi. I'm so happy that my tears almost drop off. The tear of joy 🥲 For the whole concert I can only focus on the lady at the right side which is just in front of me, couldn't look at the middle and left side of the stage as the angle for me it's abit far. Haha. 

After 4 songs, it's MC time. They started off with their signature self introduction, this time in Thai language which we have no idea what are they talking. Haha. They keep on saying some terms in Thai which I think it mean "Kawaii?" "Kirei?" I told my friends I never thought Thai language can be so cute. LOL. Then it's group division time! As usual, Kashiyuka at the left side, Nocchi on the right and A~chan at the middle. The left side was "Tom"! Then when Nocchi pointed out the border line, I moved right a bit so I'm at the border and consider to be on Nocchi side. Hehe. The right side was "Yum"! And lastly in the middle was "Kung"! So add up will be "Tom" "Yum" "Kung"! After shouting a few times, then is the next song.

At the first half, there were more old songs like Flash, Electro World. At the second half it's more of the recent songs which my friends haven't been updated yet like Sumikko Disco, The Light, Moon etc. This time there were a lot of visual effect too, but we were too close to the stage so can't fully enjoy the effect (Will wait for the Bluray 😁) The one I have the most impression is the light beam, it was really amazing. I couldn't really explain it in words. 


After several songs and special music composed by their kami - Yasutaka Nakata, it's PTA corner time! However this time the PTA corner was so short, it's less than 2 minutes. A~chan only shout for glasses, contact lens, T-shirt, Perfume T-shirt and that's all. Maybe they thought they can't interact much in English. Straight away they jump into "FAKE IT"! So just JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! Probably lost some calories in this song. LOL

At the last MC time, they asked anyone in the audience who can help them to translate to Thai language and they picked a lady called Miss Apple which was in front of me. I'm not sure did she do a great job on translating but I feel she just summarize whatever Perfume just said. Well, as long as the locals can understand it's good enough for them. At least for me I can understand whatever they said. Hehe.

After this MC, it was the last song already and it was "My Color" to be the closing song. Before entering the hall, the Thai fans club member distribute new gloves to everyone. We weren't sure when should we wear this gloves. But once A~chan say "se~ no!" then I just realized it was for this moment. It was a typical closing song for Perfume. 


Normally when Perfume say it's their last song, it's really their last song. They don't really do encore. But for this Asia Tour they did have encore, because the Thai fans club shared a link to everyone to stay back and sing Dream Fighter for encore. However not many people sings 😅 in the end everyone just keep shouting encore. Perfume really come back out again! Yay! They asked the audience which song should they perform. Then they say "shall we perform The Light again?" but that time we can see that the stage was already ready for that song. Haha. For me it's fine to perform any song as long as they can perform one more song. Wo Oh Oh! 

The 2 hours concert feel so fast. Tarinai yo. It's really great to be able to see them again after 5 years and especially after the concert was cancelled in 2020. Miss their live concert so much. I think only Perfume concert I can be so high from the start till the end. Hopefully next year I can join their concert in Japan again. 
Everyone had a great time! Really enjoyed it a lot!




Below are some photos from the official twitter.
They mentioned this was a new outfit just for the last show

The Light

Need to rewatch from Bluray for the visual effect

Before the concert, everyone wrote a message to the Thai fans




Set list of the last show:
Opening
01. FLASH
02. エレクトロ・ワールド
03. レーザービーム
04. ポリリズム
MC
05. ∞ループ
06. Spinning World
07. アンドロイド&
08. FUSION
09. edge
10. CODE OF PERFUME
11. Moon
12. すみっコディスコ
13. ラヴ・クラウド
P.T.A.のコーナー
14. FAKE IT
15. The Light
16. チョコレイト・ディスコ
MC
17. MY COLOR
アンコール:
18. The Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top