2016/01/02

2016 New Year's Resolutions

One year has gone, a new year starting. Time to set myself some new aim to target.


No.1 Practice Japanese conversation skill
Even though I've got my N2 certificate, it doesn't mean my Japanese conversation skill improve a lot. On the other hand, probably gotten worse since I got don't have much opportunity to speak Japanese since I've graduated from Uni. This year I want to join a Japanese language class which can practice conversation skill which I heard Bunka center has it. Nonetheless, I don't want to stop to practice Japanese. 

No.2 Finish reading at least one Japanese book and one English book
I got a very bad habit which is I don't like to read. I can't concentrate on reading a book for more than 10 minutes unless I found the story very interesting. I want to get rid of this bad habit and start develop the habit to read. My target is to at least finish one Japanese book and one English book which I have are Perfume's article compilation and Ferguson autobiography (which I have it for 2 years already and still haven't finish it)

No.3 Weight 65kg! Waistline less than 30
Last year I've jogged a lot at Bishan park and joined a few 5km and 10km run, but my body weight doesn't seem to get lesser. This year really must exercise even harder and more, make full use of the dumbbell I've bought. I need make up a schedule of which exercise I need to do everyday to motivate myself. In order to make this work effectively, I want to set a side target to complete - No fast foods for 2 months! Last year, I've actually done it for not eating any fast food for 1 month. I believe I can do it this year too!!

No.4 Make new friends
I'm a person who are shy to reach out and make new friends. I'm a person who don't really like to chat over messenger. That is why even I made a few Japanese friends, but can't maintain it or bring the friendship even closer. This year I want to make some new friends to expand my social circle. Hopefully can start from the Japanese language class. 

No.5 Find out what I want for the future
I've worked for more than 1 year but I still don't have any idea what I really want to do for the future. Even though I don't hate my current job and sometime quite enjoying it too, I can't really see myself working in this field for the rest of my life. Probably this is one of the reason why I still can't find a partner. I'm not confident of myself, I don't know what I want to achieve for my life. For my friends who have a girlfriend, they know what they want to achieve, they got big ambitious for their life, they are self developing, so even their job not as good as mine, their girlfriends feel save with them because they are confident about themselves. When I start working, I've told myself I need to find out what I want to do within 3 years. Now 1 year has passed and second year is going on. Time is precious, I need to find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top